Bristol Bay Construction Holdings LLC
Bristol Bay Construction Holdings (BBCH) is growing! We are seeking a driven Senior Environmental Project Manager to join SES Civil and Environmental LLC (SCE), a subsidiary of BBCH. In this critical role, you'll Lead CERCLA/RCRA investigations and remediation projects for Federal clients, ensuring the completion of projects on time and within scope and budget. This position is ideal for candidates looking for a work environment centered around individual empowerment, high performance, and flexibility. Are you ready to step up to the plate and be part of the solution? Apply today if you enjoy Excellent benefits and leadership opportunities!
- Development of comprehensive conceptual site models.
- Supervising and training junior and mid-level personnel.
- Assisting with the development of standard operating procedures and policies.
- Ensure compliance with internal procedures and outside such as federal/government regulations.
- Interfacing with clients, regulators, property owners, and other project stakeholders to ensure site access and work schedules are understood and accepted.
- Reviewing and summarizing analytical data, and developing conclusions related to the results.
- Working knowledge of CERCLA and RCRA.
- Coordinating and managing subcontractors/field personnel.
- Prepare client and internal status reports communicating scope, schedule, and cost status/trends.
- Growing work with existing clients, identifying new business development opportunities, and working to obtain new opportunities with new and existing clients.
- Participating and where appropriate, presenting at conferences, seminars, workshops, and internal lunch and learns.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, geology, earth sciences, biology, or a related field
- 10+ years of experience in environmental consulting
- 5+ years managing federal projects
- Experience in CERCLA. RCRA and State led regulatory compliance and cleanup programs
- Exceptional communication, teamwork, and influencing skills that foster a collaborative and continuous-improvement environment
- Advanced competency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Teams, and PowerPoint)
- Experience working with and managing subcontractors
- Advanced degree in engineering, geology, earth sciences, biology, or a related field
- Experience interacting with Federal agency Program Project Officers, Contracting Officers, Remedial Project Managers, and technical staff
- Experience working on DoD sites
- Understanding of groundwater fate and transport modeling
- Experience with petroleum, chlorinated solvents, PFAS, and munitions investigations and remediation
About Bristol Bay Construction Holdings LLC
Our vision at BBCH LLC is to be industry leaders for energy, environmental, and infrastructure solutions through sustainable growth, commitment to excellent performance, and continuous innovation. At the heart of our core values, vision, and mission are our people.
We offer a great benefits package complete with medical, dental, vision, and FSA; 401K matching; profit sharing; and paid time off (PTO). We want you to want to come to work.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to any protected category. We are also an advocate of preferential hiring and professional development of qualified Bristol Bay Native Corporation shareholders, their spouses and descendants, and Alaska Natives in accordance with Public Law 93-638.