Senior Graphic Designer with EGD Experience
RSM Design is looking for a highly creative, self-motivated, experienced Graphic Designer. A designer with strong conceptual, visual communication, and problem-solving skills.
Do you also have experience with EGD? If so, then apply to be a part of our Dallas, TX studio.
- The candidate will assist in all phases of project design and development including: branding, research and analysis, concept design, programming, project management, and development.
- The candidate must have strong experience with branding EGD projects from conceptual development through implementation.
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, architecture, or related field.
- 5 – 8 years experience in the environmental graphic design field or related field.
- Strong knowledge of and use of Adobe Creative Suite programs and ability to visualize in two and three dimensions a must.
- Must have great typography skills.
- Collaborative designer with good communication skills that work well in an interdisciplinary, fast-paced environment, as well as the ability to work autonomously.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and experience with client presentation skills and the ability to manage client expectations with clear communications and confident leadership.
- Knowledge in 3D rendering skills in Sketch-up or similar required.
- Understanding of architectural scales and drawings - able to read and interpret architecturally and shop drawings.
- Desire and ability to travel to out-of-town project locations.
- Candidates must be willing to relocate to the area of the studio they are applying for.
$55,000 - $70,000 yearly
About RSM Design
RSM Design is an award-winning, international architectural graphics design firm. We specialize in branding, project visioning, graphic identity, wayfinding, signage design, architectural graphics, and placemaking. RSM Design’s studios are located in Los Angeles, San Clemente, and Dallas.
Our company works at the intersection of graphic design and architecture, collaborating with clients, architects, and various consultants to choreograph the guest experience. The studio’s project collaborations range in scope and scale from complex urban programs to small unique branding on high-profile domestic and international projects.