This critical role within PondMedics Family of Brands is a person who is seeking the opportunity to lead the company at a very high level – paving the path to accomplishing the vision set before us. A person with three to five years as a COO, SVP, or similar position, but wants a new challenge for growth responsibilities and leadership will have the knowledgebase to perform this function with excellence. Equally critical for this role is like-mindedness and being equally excited about the owners’ philanthropic mission for the company.
- Receive ideas and direction from the Chief Visionary Officers and convert those ideas and direction into an actionable process to implement with the team of Directors and their direct reports to achieve the desired outcome
- Show up to the office every day when the teams get started, be present and available in person each day to meet teams where they are in their daily work, and flexible enough to adjust to changes in outdoor marine contracting workflows (in other words, this is not a work-from-home position)
- Lead our team of Directors that oversee sales, project management, operations, logistics, engineering, marketing, finance, and recurring maintenance contracts
- Develop leaders who can lasso the daily whirlwind but stay focused on achieving their most critical goals for the quarter
- Create and foster an atmosphere of professionalism, learning, and accountability to excellence in their work
- Remove obstacles and barriers in order that the teams would be able to achieve their quarterly goals
- Be responsible for managing the entire business portfolio and accountable for achieving our culture, growth, ministry, and financial goals
- Lead and manage the team of Directors in open and honest conversations that evaluate, promote and assist goal achievement – your success is based on the team’s success
- Streamline operational success throughout each vertical (or brand) through the creation, mentoring and implementation of processes to scale and commercialize our offerings to more markets
- Operate in an environment where transparency and achieving goals is king
About PondMedics LLC
PondMedics, LLC. is a boutique, design-build civil engineering firm that specializes in surface water engineering and management. We are a family-owned business that has been operating in the south-central U.S. since 2002.
The scope of specialties includes the physical, biological and chemical components of surface water. The firm is growing year over year with a diversity of projects that include design, permitting, construction, renovation, and management of surface waters. We service engineering firms, environmental consultants, government agencies, private landowners, real estate developers, and more. We are currently hiring several positions to keep pace with our growing firm.