The Senior Digital Analyst must possess a deep understanding of analytics and advertising technology as this role will provide objective assessments of The Cobblers to inform strategy, optimize investment, understand performance, and maximize business impact. This analyst will support marketing e-commerce initiatives and media optimization through reporting and analytics.
- Monitor and analyze campaign performance, recognize early trends, provide meaningful insights and recommend necessary optimizations for digital media, Shopify, CMR, and offline
- Leverage a broad spectrum of sales and media data to develop new reporting at the channel, message, geography, and audience level
- Contribute to the media strategy conception
- Create accurate and impactful presentations for distribution
- Work with internal stakeholders and external partners on conducting analyses and communicating insights
- Keep abreast of digital trends and best practices across digital media, Shopify, CMR, and offline
- Assist in the performance maximization of campaigns across existing and emerging social platforms
- Develop data strategy and innovation goals that enable The Cobblers to drive efficiencies and business objectives
- Assist in interviewing, recruiting and training team candidates
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) with preferred concentration in analytics field
- 6+ years of media analytical and insights experience
- Experience with paid and organic search analytics, digital marketing, syndicated measurement tools
- Strong digital marketing experience and knowledge of digital marketing technologies
- Experience in social media in a professional capacity
- Experience with Shopify, Google Analytics, Google Adwords, etc.
- Technical skills in advertising technologies
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills and ability to deliver persuasive presentations of complex business issues
- Passion for discovering opportunities and insights through data analyses
- Familiar with all the planning tools and market analysis, including consumer behavior study, competitive analysis
- Fluency with Microsoft Office (especially Excel and PowerPoint)
$63K - $75K
About The Cobblers
The Cobblers is one of the fastest-growing companies in America. We are committed to delivering world-class restoration, repair, and cleaning services to high-quality leather goods and premium sneakers.
The Cobblers is a brand that represents new ways of thinking, creating innovative, circular processes for the development of our product-service offerings. Special items deserve a second life. We champion “revival and re-use” over the disposable and the replaceable. Pollute not. Waste Not. That's what we do when we bring your favorite shoes and handbags back to life.
Life at The Cobblers is about sharing responsibility and creating great work together. We take great pride in the many unique perspectives and expertise that our team brings to the table every day. We are committed to offering equal opportunities to all employees and welcome applicants irrespective of age, sex, race, ethnicity, disability.