We are looking for someone, hands-on with:
- Sales Commissions, Compensation, OTE On Target Earnings
- Project Management
- Job Leveling
The Compensation Consultant has 10-20 years of experience and reports to the Chief People Officer (CPO) and will be responsible for job leveling, evaluating all elements in the Total Compensation package, and ensuring the company is competitive in the areas of salaries, bonuses, LTI, and employee benefits.
- Work with Functional heads to prepare and maintain job descriptions for each position in the organization; ensures descriptions accurately reflect the work being performed by incumbents.
- Interviews and surveys employees and managers to gather and document job, organizational, and occupational information including duties, responsibilities, and skills required by each job.
- Assesses jobs and their respective duties, working with the Legal department to determine classification as exempt or nonexempt and appropriate salary range.
- Benchmarks jobs against survey data and other market intelligence to determine competitive compensation ranges for each position.
- Supports the Chief People Officer (CPO) in designing Bonus and Long term stock-based incentive plans.
- Prepares and maintains job classifications and salary scales.
- Prepares and presents summary reports of job analysis and compensation analysis information.
- Gathers data from market-based compensation surveys; uses spreadsheets and data analysis techniques to assess results and market trends.
- Evaluates and implements job analysis instruments and materials.
- Develop a company-wide recognition program.
- Work to update and maintain Carta for the company stock program.
- Conducts data and cost analyses to support the CPO to develop Total compensation statements, including cash, Benefits, Bonuses, and Stock grants.
- Researches employee benefits with a focus on Wellbeing; based on findings, recommends changes or updates to the company’s existing benefits or policies.
- Works with insurance brokers and investment planners to create competitive, cost-effective benefits packages for the organization; facilitates implementation and enrollment for insurance and retirement plans.
- Advises management on applicable CA state and federal employment regulations, benefits and compensation policies, human resource procedures, and collective agreements.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- $90,000 - 125,000+ Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Stock Options and more!
- Ability to work within Ambiguity and possess Learning Agility
- Sales Compensation and Incentives expertise
- Incredible attention to detail
- Strong Project Management Skills
- Loans / Mortgage Industry experiences
- Xactly or other similar systems
- Minimum 10+ years experience with a hands-on approach for Sales Commissions, Compensation, OTE On Target Earnings; Benefits; Job Leveling
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work on Excel and google sheets
- Extensive knowledge of quantitative and qualitative research methods
- Extensive knowledge of human resource laws, regulations, and best practices
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or similar software
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field required
Nice to Have's
- SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP preferred
- Start-Up Experiences
$90,000 - 125,000
We're here to make home buying and selling simple, affordable, and stress-free. Reali is award winning and made up of collaborative Real Estate experts and proven technologists to deliver transparent, stress-free real estate solutions for buyers, sellers, and agents. Reali has cemented a winning reputation with an A+ from the BBB and was voted one of 2019’s Best Places to Work. At-A-Glance regarding our services: https://reali.com/real-estate-services/