Catalyst Law LLC
Catalyst Law is looking for an experienced business litigation attorney to join our growing firm. The ideal candidate is a strong team player, is skilled at client development, and will work closely with the Firm’s clients to provide the highest level of customer service. If you have the ability to handle a diverse caseload, are motivated by helping build a new kind of law practice, and work well in collaborative teams, we’d love to hear from you!
- Manage client relationships, ensuring consistent and effective client communication
- Analyze client needs, identify solutions, and determine case strategies
- Supervise and collaborate with junior attorneys, administrative staff, and paralegals
- Conduct research and draft pleadings, briefs, and motions
- Appear in Court on behalf of clients and argue motions during legal proceedings
- Project manage caseload, including keeping track of time records, docketing, deadlines, completing projects quickly and efficiently
- Participate in Firm business development initiatives
- Engage in firm-wide strategic planning, workflow management, team activities, and volunteer opportunities
- Juris Doctorate (J.D.) from an accredited law school
- 7+ years of experience in business and commercial litigation
- Active member of the Oregon State Bar or willingness and ability to gain admission (Washington and/or California bar license a plus)
- Portable business or demonstrated client development ability
- Proficiency with legal research tools, e-discovery platforms, Google Suite, Microsoft Office, law practice management software, as well as willingness and ability to learn and use new software applications
- Decision-making, public speaking, problem-solving, communication, and interpersonal skills required
- Motivated to assist a growing and innovative law firm get to the "next level"
Compensation: Based on experience. Full benefits package. Partnership potential.
$120,000 - $170,000
About Catalyst Law LLC
Catalyst Law is a fast-growing, women-owned, boutique law firm, and certified B Corporation, specializing in serving purpose-driven clients. Our practice areas include social enterprise, impact investing, business, trusts and estates, philanthropy, taxation, and non-profit law. With roots in a transactional practice, we also accept select litigation and tax controversy matters. The Firm is collaborative. We focus on client service and value colleagues willing to take on complex problems as part of a team. Catalyst is dedicated to finding new and innovative ways to deliver legal solutions and build a team-based (and fun!) organizational culture.