Law Offices of Tyler Q. Dahl
***PLEASE NOTE YOU MUST BE LICENSED IN CALIFORNIA, AND WILLING TO RELOCATE TO SACRAMENTO, CALIFORNIA, TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION***
Our growing firm is seeking a well-qualified senior attorney who can handle a heavy caseload, work independently, and zealously represent clients both in and out of court. To be considered, you should have solid trial experience and be willing to mentor our newer associates. Your excellent communication and writing skills will come in handy as you thoughtfully position clients toward favorable outcomes. Reach out to us today if this opportunity sounds ideal for you.
- Complete legal research and prepare motions, pleadings, and briefs
- Strategize, prepare for, and attend trial proceedings, mediation, and arbitration
- Supervise and mentor lower level attorneys in proper conflict resolution techniques
- Prepare legal documents, such as pleadings, motions, notices, and discovery requests/responses
- Keep apprised of changes to local, state, and federal statutes and laws
- Keep apprised of changes in the federal, state, and local laws as they apply to the firm's practice areas
- Supervise the general trust administration process for firm clients, as well as review and finalize documents for execution by clients
- Mentor, supervise, and counsel Associate Attorneys on various cases as assigned
- Perform research and draft pleadings and other Petitions to file in Probate Court
- Attend hearings for cases in Probate Court
- Draft legal contracts, such as Purchase and Sale Agreements, Buy-Sell Agreements, and other business contracts
- Serve as General Counsel for various business clients
- Supervise the preparation of miscellaneous legal documents, such as Bylaws, Operating Agreements, and other entity documents
- Generally, advising clients on tax consequences of various transactions and planning opportunities
- Applicants must have trial, mediation, and arbitration representation experience
- Must be able to handle heavy caseload with little supervision
- Bachelor’s degree with a law degree from an accredited law school (such as an LLM, JSD, or J.D. degree)
- Member of state and local bar associations in good standing
- Exceptional time management and interpersonal skills are desired, as are exceptional writing and verbal communication skills
- 5-10 years of required experience as an associate in the applicable legal fields
- Ability to advise clients on general tax consequences of Estate Planning and business transactions
- Continually contribute to the improvement of law firm operations and risk management processes and procedures
About Law Offices of Tyler Q. Dahl
At the Law Offices of Tyler Q. Dahl, we are passionate about providing exceptional customer service and superior legal services in Trusts & Estates, Business Law, and Tax Law matters. We are a transactional and planning law firm focused on developing long-lasting and meaningful relationships with those we serve and their families for life.
We are passionate about our staff members having fruitful careers at the law firm, and invest resources into the continual improvement and professional satisfaction of our staff.
We offer 401(k) matching after 1-year of employment, as well as health, vision, and dental insurance after 60-days of employment.