Friedenthal, Heffernan & Brown
Our growing firm is seeking a well-qualified senior attorney who can handle a heavy caseload, work independently, and zealously represent our clients both in and out of court. To be considered, you should have solid trial experience and be willing to mentor our newer associates. Your excellent communication and writing skills will come in handy as you thoughtfully position our clients toward favorable outcomes. Reach out to us today if this opportunity sounds ideal for you.
- Get appropriate documents prepared, such as motions, pleadings, notices, and discovery requests and responses
- Prepare for and attend trials, mediation, and arbitration hearings
- Argue motions in court on behalf of clients during legal proceedings
- Perform research, draft briefs, pleadings, and motions
- Maintain knowledge of local, state, and federal statutes and applicable laws
- Completion of a 4-year bachelor’s degree, as well as 3-year law degree from an accredited law school
- Persuasive writing skills and verbal communication skills are critical, along with time management and interpersonal skills
- Must be able to handle heavy caseload with little supervision
- Member of state and local bar associations in good standing
- Previous experience advocating for clients in trials, mediation, and arbitration
About Friedenthal, Heffernan & Brown
We are a small civil defense firm that handles an interesting and wide variety of cases.