Ciment Law Firm, PLLC
Do You Like To Sue Debt Collectors??
Ciment Law Firm, PLLC
Our growing firm is seeking a well-qualified senior attorney who can handle a heavy caseload, work independently, and zealously represent our clients both in and out of court. To be considered, you should have solid trial experience and be willing to mentor our newer associates. Your excellent communication and writing skills will come in handy as you thoughtfully position our clients toward favorable outcomes. Reach out to us today if this opportunity sounds ideal for you.
If you have not handled an FDCPA and FCRA case from start to finish please do not apply.
Compensation is based on experience but will include a base salary plus a monthly bonus based on the amount of revenue you generate. Your earning potential is only limited by what revenue you can generate.
- Perform research, draft briefs, pleadings, and motions
- Prepare for and attend trials, mediation, and arbitration hearings
- Represent clients in court to argue motions during legal proceedings
- Maintain knowledge of local, state, and federal statutes and applicable laws
- Draft legal documents, such as pleadings, motions, notices, discovery requests, and responses
- Handle consumer law FDCPA/FCRA cases from inception to conclusion
- Member of the Texas State Bar and in good standing
- Member of the four Texas Federal Courts
- Persuasive writing skills and verbal communication skills are critical, along with time management and interpersonal skills
- Prior experience representing clients in trials, mediation, and arbitration
- Work independently while handling a heavy caseload
- Completion of a 4-year bachelor’s degree, as well as a 3-year law degree from an accredited law school.
$75,000 - $150,000 yearly
About Ciment Law Firm, PLLC
We get people out of debt. The Ciment Law Firm practices statewide in Texas. We focus exclusively on resolving our client’s debt through our proprietary 3 steps proven process for debit and credit freedom.
Our core values are:
- Integrity - Doing the right thing, always
- Compassion - Understanding stress and eliminating it
- Accountability - Taking ownership of all actions
- People First - Building relationships for success.