T. Madden & Associates, P.C.
T. Madden & Associates, P.C. is currently seeking an experienced Senior Litigation Attorney for our growing personal injury firm. For the right candidate, the salary and earning potential will be a minimum. The limitations are only set by your ability to produce and/or bring in clients. We take pride in representing injured plaintiffs and recovering millions of dollars on their motor vehicle, trucking, motorcycle, false imprisonment, premises liability, and medical malpractice cases. The proper candidate for this position will be able to utilize their prior trial experience and leadership skills to lead the litigation department.
Must have litigated at least 5 jury trials to be considered for this position
This position requires you to give permission and be subject to a background check.
- Life Insurance
- Ample Opportunities for bonuses
- Up to $250,000 or more in total compensation including salary, origination bonus, and performance-based bonus compensation. Your compensation will be re-visited on a regular basis to ensure competitiveness with the market
- Represent PI clients in every phase of the litigation process: filing lawsuits, discovery, depositions, motions, negotiation, mediation, arbitration, hearings, jury trials, bench trials, and post-trial motions
- Oversee the handling of the cases from sign-up to an optimum resolution whether by trial or settlement
- Work the time necessary to handle a heavy caseload. This is not a 9-5 position
- Mentor less experienced attorneys and litigation paralegals while maintaining a full case load
- You may earn incentive bonuses in multiple ways, so it is expected that your work will reflect a desire to earn more
- Bachelor’s degree with a law degree from an accredited law school (such as an JD, LLM, JSD)
- Member of The State Bar of Georgia. If you have other bar memberships, that will be a plus
- Have conducted at least 5 1st OR 2nd chair jury trial experience in personal injury, in addition to experience with bench trials, appellate, motions, mediation, and arbitration.
- Superb written and oral communication skills (Writing Sample Required). If you have never done an appellate brief, send a motion, response to a motion or reply brief.
- Advanced research, drafting and negotiation skills
- Works well independently and as part of a team
- Works well under pressure and meeting tight deadlines
- Possess a fighting spirit and willing to move litigation for optimum results
- Willing and able to manage a growing law firm
About T. Madden & Associates, P.C.
T. Madden & Associates, P.C. has attorneys practicing in all areas of personal injury. We thrive in the litigation of cases for victims of another person’s negligence. We fight to preserve legal rights against big insurance companies and make sure they receive the top compensation. We have dedicated auto accident attorneys, trucking/tractor-trailer attorneys, motorcycle accident attorneys, slip & fall attorneys, medical malpractice attorneys, and wrongful death attorneys who are ready to proceed to trial. We are ready to bring the fight to any court, anywhere in the state of Georgia. We have dedicated and experienced trial lawyers, but are looking for a Senior-Managing/Supervising attorney.