Northwest Family Law, P.S.
Do you have a successful track record representing clients and are interested in mentoring the next generation of legal professionals? Our firm is seeking an experienced senior attorney who is adept at handling a large caseload and familiar with all aspects of the trial process, particularly drafting pleadings, motions, notices, and working toward a resolution. Your years of experience will also help coach our newer associates toward a similar route for success. If this sounds like a perfect position for you, please send us your resume today.
- Perform research, draft briefs, pleadings, and motions
- Represent clients in court to argue motions during legal proceedings
- Draft legal documents, such as pleadings, motions, notices, and discovery requests and responses
- Stay updated on changing applicable laws and statutes on the local, state, and federal levels
- Prepare for and attend trials, mediation, and arbitration hearings
- Handle complex child custody disputes, including issues of domestic violence, substance abuse, and mental health
- Provide empathy and compassion for our clients, while also empowering them to take control of their own life. We are guides, not hand-holders
- At least 5 years of experience working as a senior associate attorney
- Excellent time management and interpersonal skills are required, as well as persuasive writing and verbal communication skills
- Four-year bachelor’s degree and successful completion of law school from an accredited law school
- Work independently while handling a heavy caseload
- Prior experience representing clients in trials, mediation, and arbitration
About Northwest Family Law, P.S.
We are an entrepreneurial family law firm that is on track for aggressive growth. We are known for building close relationships with our clients and helping them transition from extremely emotional and difficult situations. We develop and guide our clients through a strategic plan tailored specifically for them, empowering them and their future generations to rebuild the futures they desire. Serving our clients is our passion and if you are not passionate about what you do then you need not apply.
At Northwest Family Law, we also value our team as much as we value our clients. We provide the support our staff needs, with a focus on personal and professional growth. Mentorship opportunities paid CLEs, and travel opportunities are offered. We plan fun events throughout the year, team lunches, and family events. We know our team is our most important asset, and we treat it that way.