The Edwards Law Group
Our growing firm is seeking a well-qualified Senior Attorney who can handle a heavy caseload, work independently, and zealously represent our clients both in and out of court. To be considered, you should have solid trial experience and be willing to mentor our newer associates. Your excellent communication and writing skills will come in handy as you thoughtfully position our clients toward favorable outcomes. Reach out to us today if this opportunity sounds ideal for you.
- Argue motions in court on behalf of clients during legal proceedings
- Strategize, prepare for, and attend trial proceedings, mediation, and arbitration
- Prepare legal documents, such as pleadings, motions, notices, and discovery requests/responses
- Supervise and mentor lower level attorneys in proper conflict resolution techniques
- Conduct research and draft pleadings, briefs, and motions
- Admitted to local and state bar associations
- Five years of experience as a senior associate in the legal industry
- Work independently while handling a heavy caseload
- Four-year bachelor’s degree and successful completion of law school from an accredited law school
- Applicants must have trial, mediation, and arbitration representation experience
- At least 3 years of family law experience
$120,000 - $130,000 yearly
About The Edwards Law Group
We are a small law firm in Atlanta with two attorneys (including our leader and founder) and 4 committed and dedicated support staff and more on the way! We are a family law firm. It’s all we do...and we do it well.