The Edwards Law Group
We are looking for an experienced senior FAMILY LAW attorney to help our clients achieve favorable outcomes with legal matters. You will advocate for clients, advise them on the best course of action, and implement their legal support plan. You should have previous trial experience, be able to manage a heavy caseload, and use your general counsel experience and interpersonal skills to mentor our lower-level associates to ensure a continued legacy of prosperity. If this sounds like an opportunity that is ideal for you, please contact us today.
- Supervise and mentor lower level attorneys in proper conflict resolution techniques
- Draft legal documents, such as pleadings, motions, notices, and discovery requests and responses
- Prepare for and attend trials, mediation, and arbitration hearings
- Complete legal research and prepare motions, pleadings, and briefs
- Maintain knowledge of local, state, and federal statutes and applicable laws
- Must be able to handle heavy caseload with little supervision
- Prior experience representing clients in trials, mediation, and arbitration
- Five years of experience as a senior associate in the legal industry
- Admitted to local and state bar associations
- Four-year bachelor’s degree and successful completion of law school from an accredited law school
$80,000 - $100,000
About The Edwards Law Group
We are a small law firm in Atlanta with two attorneys (including our leader and founder) and 2 committed and dedicated support staff and more on the way! We are a family law firm. It’s all we do...and we do it well.