The Law Office of John M. Zenir, Esq., P.C.
John M. Zenir, Esq., PC, is a family law firm located in Nassau County, we are seeking a Senior Associate to provide legal services. Additionally, the Senior Associate will be responsible for implementing and using technology to enhance the productivity of the legal team. Candidate must be proficient with Office 365, document management and storage, remote work applications, case management systems, family law software, time tracking systems, and other related programs.
Thank you for taking the time to read this entire ad. If you decide to apply and follow the instructions, we look forward to following up with you.
- Perform legal research, draft legal documents, perform discovery, attend trials and hearings
- Create and implement policies and procedures within the assigned practice group
- Monitor the status of cases to assure deadlines are met and work is complete in a timely manner Implement and use processes and technology that enhance the productivity of the legal team
- Juris Doctorate degree from accredited law school
- 5 years of experience in family law including litigation
- Proficiency with Office 365, document management and storage, remote work applications, case management systems, family law software, time tracking systems, and other related programs
We are looking for a candidate who is:
- Confident in his/her ability to lead a team of professionals
- Accurate in the production of legal work
- Responsible for performing to the best of his/her abilities every day
- Knowledgeable of family law, technology, and the efficient delivery of legal services
- Competent as a leader and supervisor
- Assertive enough to influence others and get things done
- Self-Motivated to achieve without constant guidance and supervision
$93,000 + bonus potential
About The Law Office of John M. Zenir, Esq., P.C.
Here at the Law Office of John M. Zenir, Esq., P.C., we strive to help people through the family law process in a better way. That is, by helping our clients focus on creating new beginnings, because we know that the most important goal for them is to provide clarity and security for their family’s future.