Opportunity: Senior Hotel Operations Analyst
Take charge of the external reporting and forecasting procedures and assume responsibility for analyzing budgetary data, as well as current and predicted projections. Additionally, act as the primary liaison for HHM's hotel ownership entities, comprising private equity firms, public REITs, and other institutional hotel investors.
Potential Career Path
Director of Asset Management
Essential Job Functions
- Develop, prepare, maintain, and improve current analytics to recommend and support critical decisions and strategy pertaining to hotel operations.
- Provide timely and accurate financial reporting to management for individual hotels, regions, and the entire portfolio.
- Present findings and recommendations both verbally and in writing to help inform executive decisions to improve portfolio performance.
- Assist in implementing new tools, reports, and technology to benchmark and report among all functional areas across $1BN hotel assets
- Train associates on the effective use of tools, reports, and technology used for analysis.
- Act as key contact to ownership for reporting, analytic, and ad hock requests.
- Liaison and coordinate with internal functional leaders to prepare for owners’ meetings, ensuring the team meets anticipated deliverable with a uniform approach.
- Develop institutional quality presentation materials for internal and external audiences.
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in finance, real estate, hospitality, or business.
- Previous work experience in hotel asset management is preferable but not required; however, interest and hunger to learn new industry quickly will be necessary.
- Ability to effectively communicate analytical findings and recommendations to management and institutional hotel owners.
- Ability to work in a cross-functional, entrepreneurial atmosphere in order to achieve measurable results and improve existing processes.
- Comfort in communicating and working closely with executives.
- Ability to comprehend requests/directions quickly and formulate a concise deliverable.
- Advanced experience with Windows Excel, financial reporting systems, and data interfaces.
- High proficiency in MS Word and PowerPoint; ability to learn the functionality of new software and systems.
HHM Benefits and Perks
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 401k Company Match
- Free Basic Life Insurance
- Travel Discounts
- Commuter Transit and Commuter Parking Benefits
- Employee Assistance and Wellness Program
- Educational/Professional Development
- Hybrid Work Options
What We Believe
People Are Our Capability – Hearts That Serve – Only Excellence – Stay Nimble - Own It
About HHM Hotels
HHM Hotels is an award-winning hotel management and investment company that operates over 200 full-service and select-service hotels with 10,000 associates in markets across the country. HHM Hotels is a leading manager of different brands and also operates over 30 independent luxury and lifestyle hotels. The highly experienced and stable operating team is known for being nimble, accountable, and passionate in how they drive market-leading results for owners and best-in-class experiences for associates and guests.