We provide coaching and systems to help you succeed!
ARE YOU READY TO BE PART OF SOMETHING BIGGER?
We serve real estate buyers, sellers, and investors in the area.
We are expanding and we need your help.
We’re looking for ambitious, self-motivated individuals for rewarding full-time sales positions.
Self-starters who want to build a career... and not just get a job.
Team players who thrive working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line.
Enthusiastic personality and enjoys working with people.
Do you want:
- Structure, technology, and resources?
- Administrative support (we handle your paperwork so you can focus on clients)?
- World-class coaching and leadership development?
- A team environment?
- To be a part of something bigger?
- An amazing culture with tons of growth opportunities?
If you are ready to grow to the next level or want to get into the business with a team with a proven track record to set you up for success, apply now.
- Market yourself and increase your sales efforts by attending networking events and participating in open houses
- Establish a prosperous and long-term real estate career by supporting and learning from other team-oriented agents
- Calling customers
- Is effective at persuading and advising clients
- “Always be consulting” by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best advice
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs
- Regularly show houses to buyers and refine their search criteria
- Act as an intermediary between your buyer and the seller
- Primary duties include follow ups, e-mail communication and overall management of sales pipeline
- Provide world class customer service to buyers
- Attend training classes consistently
- Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text and CRM
- Hold open houses regularly
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers
- Consistently prospecting for real estate leads
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Enjoys negotiating and cultivating a rapport with clients and team members
- Team oriented and full of resolve and determination
- Willing and able to be on the road for large amounts of time
- Organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service
- Familiarity with the area Real Estate market
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems and technologies
- Grit, determination and a great team player
- Always displays a positive attitude, is an excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- Quick response times
- Willingness to attend training classes and implement new strategies
- Fast learner with an ability to think quickly on multiple levels
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to spend a large amount of time traveling by car
- Ability to build meaningful connections and rapport quickly and love meeting new people
- Forward thinking, proactive, dynamic and perform well under pressure
- Motivated to succeed and willing to put in the time and work necessary to achieve unlimited earning potential
$100,000+ Commission Based
About Charleston Digs
The mission of the Charleston Digs team is to provide the premier customer service experience for each home seller and home buyer we work with. Whether it’s selling a home, searching for a home, real estate investing, or negotiating a contract, each member of the Charleston Digs team is an experienced real estate professional who applies their expert skills and integrity to each step of the process to help each client achieve an outstanding result.
The Charleston Digs team has closed over $17 million in 2018 and is looking to far surpass that number in 2019. We are a boutique firm within Keller Williams Realty Charleston-Mt. Pleasant which focuses on high-end, luxury real estate and development projects, while also servicing all other real estate needs with the same top of the line service to all clients.