Movement is changing the financial services industry through innovation and a new philosophy for serving loan officers, home buyers and the communities where they live.
As the sixth-largest retail mortgage lender in the U.S., Movement’s size and scale offers an ideal environment to transform its industry, while still offering the speed, flexibility and DNA of a startup. Movement is privately held and investing capital in strategic transformation for the long-term. Our team is building digital ecosystems used by thousands of loan originators, realtors and borrowers designed to increase customer acquisition, improve productivity and accelerate the delivery of products across every channel. Movement funds more than $30 billion in mortgages each year, helping improve homeownership rates and close the wealth gap for hundreds of thousands of families. Beyond that, we’ve invested $260 million of our profit in the nonprofit Movement Foundation to build schools and community centers in developing communities.
Reducing friction and helping simplify the mortgage process is only one part of the puzzle for our customers. As Movement grows, we are taking a consumer-first approach and seeking to remove friction and add transparency to all aspects of the home buying process. Getting a mortgage is but one step along a journey of additionally required services—each with its own supplemental experience. Our team will build systems that unify this ecosystem into a seamless, referable experience for consumers and deliver high quality value to the end user as quickly as possible consistently over time.
We’re looking for team members whose curiosity and drive will propel this next generation experience. You’ll work alongside business line owners, product managers, and design in an iterative and collaborative environment. As part of the team, you will play a major role in guiding the direction of several fast-growing product lines that lead the way in our Movement of Change.
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive compensation and a matching 401(k) plan
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Wellness benefits covering a variety of wellness activities including on-site free gym membership
- Weekly remote company all-hands
- Flexible work schedule with generous PTO policy
- Work from home office support during COVID-19
- Leadership training, mentoring classes and a culture promoting personal, relational and spiritual wellness in addition to professional success
- Volunteer opportunities locally and abroad to participate in the Movement Foundation’s mission to bring life, light and hope to developing communities.
How you’ll contribute
- You will work strategically to deliver integrated solutions and coordinate activation of data across analytics, personalization, and the rest of the Adobe marketing stack, which includes, Adobe Experience Manager, Adobe Campaign, Adobe Analytics, Adobe Test & Target, Audience Manager.
- Review overall solution architecture and custom design solutions for AEM (Sites, Assets, and Forms), technical approach, and go-live readiness
- Champion engineering rigor throughout all AEM projects by promoting concepts such as Feature flagging, dev lanes, Continuous Integration, and detailed documentation
- Work in agile, rapid development, and prototyping environment
- The Senior Solutions Architect has a strong focus on working with the Adobe cloud platform and will collaborate with our marketing team and IT consulting team to design the functional, strategic, and technical aspects of an integrated solution that delivers on the needs of the business. This role reports to the VP, of Information Technology and works closely with the digital marketing team and the off shore- Adobe dev team day in and day out.
- Problem-solve, develop solutions, architectures and use cases to help MM meet their objectives and further enhance to customer journey and digital experience.
- Partner closely with Product Owners and other technical leads to come up with architecture, implementation, and documenting/presenting the same with effective communication
- Drive/Conduct Architectural Review Meetings to establish architectural compliance and make sure solution/implementation leveraged are industry-proven practices to architecture work
Who you are
- Minimum 5+ years relevant work experience in sales, marketing, consulting, and/or media
- Experienced in the following modules of the Adobe Cloud; Adobe Experience Manager, Adobe Campaign, Adobe Analytics, Adobe Test & Target, Audience Manager
- B.S. or M.S. preferably in Computer Science or related field or equivalent work experience with Strong CS foundation
- Experience in end-to-end implementations of AEM 6.3 or later and Adobe Experience Cloud solutions
- Experience conceptualizing, designing, building, and deploying Enterprise Content Management solutions
- Experience in JCR/Sling/OSGi and advanced UI technologies (SPA’s, React, NodeJS, etc.) .
- Experience developing multi-tiered applications in a microservices architecture with AWS cloud (or GCP or Azure) architecture & services
- Understanding of the Digital Marketing landscape and experience with relevant Digital Marketing strategies and technologies
- Strong ability to navigate ambiguity and manage competing priorities.
- Excellent written, oral and presentation abilities-must be able to communicate complex ideas in both technical and business-friendly language
- Ability to foster collaborative relationships with other cross-functional teams
- A high degree of intellectual curiosity and ability to learn and apply new concepts and technologies in a wide variety of marketing disciplines
What Sets You Apart
- Adobe Certified Expert (ACE) – Adobe Experience Manager Architect
- Experience & knowledge with Adobe Experience Cloud solutions
- Experience presenting in front of various technical and business audiences.
- Experience & knowledge with Digital Experience Strategy
- Expertise in driving personalization (at scale) strategy and implementation for B2B site
- Design and implement solutions based on Adobe AEM
About Movement Mortgage
At Movement, we exist to love and value people. We are disrupting the mortgage industry by lending with integrity, building outstanding corporate culture, and investing in our communities. On any given day, you might find a processor volunteering for a local charity or an underwriter winning the corn-hole tournament at the office. You'll also find that we're the seventh largest mortgage lender in the country.
So why Movement?
- Competitive pay
- Medical, dental, and life insurance
- Company matched 401K
- Excellent career growth opportunity
- Fun, team-focused working environment
- Employee driving community outreach program