Elevation Financial Group
We’re looking for a motivated self-starter who is looking to grow his or her administrative career. If you enjoy interacting with clients in a professional services environment and making a daily impact in the overall business, this opportunity is for you!
The Senior Administrative Assistant will be responsible for delivering skilled and responsive client services with an established practice. You will be provided with the training and tools you need to understand the important regulatory financial standards and to succeed.
$45,000 - $58,000 annual - depending on proven years of experience and skills
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- 10 Standard Holidays paid days off
- 12 Base paid time off (PTO) days per year
- Birthday paid day off
- Quarterly bonus (eligibility dependent upon reaching performance standards)
- Retirement plan with company match
- Complimentary financial planning
What you will be doing:
- Provides administrative support to the Financial Advisors in a successful women-owned business
- Coordinates internal/external meetings and conference calls
- Handles a high volume of phone calls and interacts with business leaders in a professional and effective manner while maintaining confidentiality
- Responds and follows up on client requests
- Maintains calendars and prioritizes meeting requests and related logistics
- Maintains understanding of the group’s policies and handles certain tasks and responsibilities independently
- Responsible for participation in general administrative duties (copying, filing, faxing, archiving), ad-hoc projects, events, etc.
- Orders supplies and keeps inventory well-stocked
What we’re looking for:
- A positive attitude!
- Associate or bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 3+ years of client-facing administrative experience
- Strong comfort level with technology and learning new software and enterprise programs
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Be flexible and willing to perform administrative tasks that are necessary in a small group environment
- Excellent organizational, planning, problem-solving, and project managing skills, with the ability to multitask and be detail-oriented
- Great written and verbal communication skills with an excellent customer service attitude with internal team, clients, and visitors
- With a calm and confident demeanor, possess the ability to solve problems quickly and efficiently and gain the trust of our team and clients
- Ability to handle highly sensitive, confidential, and non-routine information
- Demonstrated dependability and sense of urgency about getting results
- Ability to successfully handle multiple projects and priorities at the same time
$45,000 - $58,000 yearly
About Elevation Financial Group
Elevation Financial Group is a full-service financial planning firm in Santa Fe, New Mexico. Our approach combines tax-smart investing with a plan that lays out and keeps you on a path to achieve your goals. We're a firm passionate about helping other women feel empowered and in control of their finances.
Our team is committed to giving back to the Santa Fe community and going above and beyond for our clients.