Property Presto LLC
Generally stated, your job duties will be all of those that will allow for and promote office and Company productivity.
The key areas of focus for which you will be responsible will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Networking, cold-calling, and related follow-up with the overall objective of generating leads
- If needed, prospecting for motivated sellers
- The scope of work shall include, but not limited to, networking, foreclosures, MLS Leads, auctions, tax deeds, bird dogging, REIA and meet-ups, door knocking, FSBO, Craigslist, delinquents, vacant, probate list, pre-auction list, City ordinance/violation, open permits – old, houses in Probate, fire damage, etc.
2. All actions related to property acquisition
- Running comparable values
- Walking properties and meeting with Sellers
- Processing and submission of all required paperwork
- Any and all other measures required to acquire properties (which shall be modified based upon acquisition method utilized)
3. Selling of property (disposition)
- Production of all required marketing and sales material associated with listing property for sale on all websites and related outlets
- Generation and fielding of all sales calls associated with a property for sale
- Securing property, affixing lockbox, taking and posting photos, scheduling and meeting with prospective buyers
- Closing buyers
- Generation of all needed paperwork required to close sale
- High School diploma or equivalent
- At least 18 years of age
- Willing to participate in a full criminal and background check
- Current Texas issued Drivers License
- At least 1 year Sales experience required
- Ability and desire to learn quickly
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written)
- Ability to empathize with Sellers distressed situations
- Be a team player who thrives working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line
- Decisive and proactive
- Independent and self-motivated
- Knowledge in Real Estate
- Knowledge in home renovations and/or construction
- Telemarketing experience
- Familiarity with John Martinez or Sandler sales methods
- Bilingual (English & Spanish)
$100,000+ at plan, 10%-20% commission starting pay
About Property Presto LLC
We are a small and hungry startup company, having launched in March 2018. Our team has a talent for data, processes, and lead generation.
We use a strategic combination of online advertising, direct mail, and cold calling to drive qualified leads, and we have automated followup systems to help keep them in the funnel.
Being in our first year of business, we have 3 renovations under our belt, feel we know the process, and are now looking to scale.