As a Senior Accountant, you will work under management’s direction, and perform professional accounting work including the examination, analysis, maintenance, reconciliation, and verification of financial records, and related duties as required. Additionally, perform backup on accurate and efficient accounts payable processing, and ensure accounting records are organized and fully auditable.
- Prepare monthly journal entries; research and resolve discrepancies, make corrections, and verification of related accounts.
- Reconcile all balance sheet accounting including inter-company and bank accounts.
- Assist with monthly close.
- Assist CFO with preparing budget and quarterly updates.
- Conduct monthly analysis and reporting of financial statements.
- Ensure compliance with company accounting policies and procedures.
- Securing financial information by setting up and maintaining fraud protection on company bank accounts; keeping information confidential.
- Assist with internal and external audits.
- Computing commission calculations for employees.
- Assisting and working closely with liens, i.e creditors, fixed asset financing.
- Inventory management; depreciation, identifying variances, creating adjustments.
- Assisting with year-end accounting matters; 1099s, tax returns.
- Performs other duties and special projects as assigned.
- Ensuring direct reports are performing up to par; assist with training/ support as needed.
- 3-5 years of proven accounting experience.
- AA in accounting or higher (Preferred).
- Analytical/Problem-solving skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced, team environment.
- Time Management.
- Identify process improvements.
$65,000 - $75,000
About USKO Group
The USKO Group is rapidly growing and expanding globally in the transportation industry. Offering the highest quality transportation services, we work around the clock to ensure that we provide our customers with unbeatable service and rates.
Our company offers benefits such as medical, dental, vision. As well as company-sponsored Life AD&D. All applicants who receive a conditional offer of employment may be required to take and pass a pre-employment drug test as well as a mandatory background check.