Century 21 - Kym DiGiovanni
We’re hiring a career-motivated, data-driven certified public accountant for a key position on our team. You’ll be responsible for maintaining the financial integrity of our company by overseeing our financial planning, keeping our general ledger up-to-date, ensuring the accuracy of our financial information, and making recommendations for budget optimization. Candidates should be experienced problem-solvers, well-organized, detail-oriented, and time-efficient.
- Optimize company’s accounting policies and procedures to ensure effectiveness
- Make sure accounts payable and accounts receivable are processed efficiently
- Offer suggestions to improve the company’s current financial status
- Conduct internal auditing
- Liaise with tax accountants to track payments and returns
- Exceptional knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP)
- Must exhibit exemplary problem-solving, communication, and time management skills
- Successfully completed the uniform CPA examination by the AICPA and hold CPA certification that complies with the state board of accountancy regulations
- Candidate must have a bachelor’s degree in accounting or similar field, Master’s degree preferred
- At least 5 years experience as a CPA and 5 years experience working with Quickbooks
$130,000 - $170,000
About Century 21 - Kym DiGiovanni
Kym DiGiovanni has been in real estate for 25 years specializing in new construction, investments, and rental properties.