Rockwell Capital Group Inc.
The primary goal of this position is to prepare and/or review client financials on a month to month basis. Additional duties will include preparing and posting journal entries for accruals and variances, and preparing payments by accruing expenses, requesting disbursements, and reconciling accounts.
- Examines accounts and records and computes taxes owed according to prescribed rates, laws, and regulations
- Advises management regarding effects of business activities on taxes, and on strategies for minimizing tax liability
- Ensures that organization complies taxing authority requirements
- Represents organization before taxing associations
- Organizes and maintains tax records and conducts tax studies and special projects
- Provides tax advice
- Review and process expense reimbursement requests
- Maintain Books for Multiple Clients on a monthly/quarterly basis
- Assist in annual 1099 process and obtain W-9’s
- Other duties as assigned
- 3+ years recent tax experience in a CPA firm preferred
- Must have General ledger experience
- Computer literacy and proficiency in Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, QuickBooks (Online & Desktop)
- Work experience must include applying the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Critical thinking
- Complex problem solving
- Service orientation
- Active listening
$70,000 - $90,000
About Rockwell Capital Group Inc.
At Rockwell Capital Group, we strive not to raise the bar in accounting services — but to be the bar.