We are hiring a champion of SEM / Social growth to join our Growth Optimization team.
In a Nutshell
The SEM Growth Marketer is focused on driving growth for our clients and the company through paid search and social channels. Responsible for executing growth funnels that drive tangible results for our clients.
The SEM Growth Marketer has a rare creative+analytic mind; capable of coming up with great creative and copy-writing, and optimizing their performance.
The SEM Growth Marketer will report directly to the Director of Search Experience and drive all of the work related to Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, and social ad platforms.
A successful SEM Growth Marketer will be able to work independently to complete his/her tasks while understanding how each task fits in the whole picture and communicating the results of his/her work. Execution, results, communication, and teamwork are the keys to success in this position.
Market 8 is a Growth Optimization agency, we experiment with everything. A successful SEM Growth Marketer at Market 8 looks at everything as an experiment and is able to document findings for future learning. #optimizeeverything
We partner with our clients and view their successes and failures as our own. A successful Growth Marketer will work beyond optimizing click-through rates and focus on helping clients grow their revenue, brand, and business.
SEM Growth Marketing
- Execute management of Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads..etc.
- Continuous A/B testing & ROI optimization
- Implement programmatic advertising campaigns
- Explore other digital channels & new media (blog networks, native advertising)
- Ad copy-writing, testing, and campaign optimization
- Direct and execute creative ads
- Report daily to the Director of Search Experience in order to establish highly productive workflows
- Set up and optimize Google Analytics goals and tracking/conversion pixels
- Setup and optimize landing pages to maximize conversions
Metrics and Analytics
- Collaborate with the growth marketing team & providing data insights, interpret results, and present them to the team and clients.
- Extensive reporting & data analysis based on metrics that matter; conversions, clicks, CPC, quality score, test results & learning, attribution.
- Setup growth and budget goals, and report on progress on a monthly basis.
Communication and collaboration
- Constantly in communication with the SEM team.
- Stay up to date with the latest changes and trends in SEM.
- Work with a cross-skill team on complex business problems to drive growth.
Ideal Stack Expertise
- Google Analytics
- Google Tag Manager
- Google Search Console
- Google Ads
- Microsoft Ads
- Ad creative tools like banner snack, promo, etc.
- Proven experience managing Google paid search and display campaigns a must
- Proven track record collaborating with a remote team
- Strong creative copy-writing and communication skills
- Strong ad creative skills
- Ability to design and learn from experiments
- Must align with Market 8 core values of: Ownership, Collaboration, and open-mindedness
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, and maximize throughput
- Earned certifications outside of school to further career
- SaaS experience (worked for a SaaS company or in a SaaS company)
- College degree
- Working knowledge of SEO and keyword development
B2B, SaaS, Marketing Agency
About Market 8
Market 8 is a growth marketing agency 100% focused on helping SaaS firms establish their brand and sell more software. Market 8 offers consulting, strategy, and execution of programs to help solve 3 critical problems of scaling SaaS:
- Get the message right - Increase your product’s perceived value with the right message, to the right people, at the right time.
- Improve close rates - Sell more software by matching your marketing and sales to how your customers buy.
- Optimize CAC: LTV - Acquire customers that stick with you for the long term, through cost-effective channels.
Dozens of B2B SAAS firms, from high-growth SAAS firms to enterprise category leaders, have generated millions in additional ARR and lower their Customer Acquisition Cost with the help of Market 8. Market 8 clients range from startups in the traction stage to mature enterprise clients.