Quick Cash Offer
We are All Steel Storage Tampa, a self-storage company located in Tampa, FL. We provide 21,800 rentable square feet of storage.
We're looking for a part-time - on-call manager who can show up when needed and manage the day-to-day!
As on-call manager, you'll have the responsibilities of managing the self-storage facility.
- An on-call manager would manage the day-to-day operations of a storage facility and provides a personal experience and excellent customer service to customers. Customer service is our #1 priority.
- To help achieve facility goals, you'll utilize your strong sales and marketing abilities to rent storage units and increase brand awareness in the local community.
- You'll learn how to use our self-storage sales best practices to convert storage prospects to customers.
- You'll need to have a friendly, positive attitude and a strong sales presence over the phone and in-person.
- Create relationships with nearby area businesses and implement marketing strategies.
- Manage daily payment flow (check and credit card balances) and making timely, error-free bank deposits.
- Maintaining a clean, professional appearance inside the office and outside on the facility property. Managers spend a sufficient amount of time outside ensuring the property is clean and 'customer-ready' by sweeping units/aisles, performing lock-checks on units, and performing other general maintenance tasks. (light duty / light lifting)
- Maintaining low accounts receivables by performing collection calls to delinquent tenants over the phone, keeping up-to-date notes on accounts, and by sending email notices and SMS/text message reminders through our software.
- Excellent verbal communication skills are key as you are the face and front line of the business.
- "You" will be the reason many customers choose to store their belongings with us vs. the competition.
- Outgoing, engaging personality that takes a proactive role when handling customer requests/issues and daily tasks such as: calling new leads to reserve units, managing daily unit inventory, and replying back to existing customers in a timely manner.
- Strong, general computer skills and competency is needed to navigate Windows operating systems, internet browsers, and other applications. You'll learn how to efficiently navigate and operate various software platforms used by the company to perform daily operations tasks.
- Past job experiences in a customer-focused position such as in retail, sales associate, self storage, hotel industry, restaurant, and other industries. A minimum of 2 years of experience in retail sales, retail store, management, sales associate of retail jobs, or in customer service roles.
- Reliable transportation.
About Quick Cash Offer
We are a real estate investment firm that specializes in helping homeowners exit problem properties. We wholesale, build new, renovate and rent residential properties. We are rapidly growing and expanding our buying power and portfolio. We strive to be a solution-based company and create win-win-win scenarios.