We are seeking full time Unarmed Security Supervisors to become part of our team in the Myrtle Beach, SC area. The selected individual(s) will patrol and secure assigned premises as well as identify risks to staff and patrons.
Gatehouse guards are responsible for checking in all vehicles arriving on property. Record all License plate numbers and provide entry passes for guests. Gatehouse guards are also to dispatch the patrol vehicle to any issues on property.
Patrol guards are to patrol the entire property while completing checkpoints. Patrol guards are also responsible for completing daily logs reporting any issues that may have occurred on property.
- Oversee security functions in an organization
- Ensure all guards are following safety guidelines
- Work closely with District Manager
- Create site schedules
- Attend and participate in quarterly meetings with the client
- Train and schedule programs and functions to security personnel
- Evaluate, assess and analyze performance of security personnel
- Initiate disciplinary measures wherever necessary
- Provide security to office staff, buildings and properties
- Keep the premises free from all kinds of dangers
- Screen visitors before allowing them to enter the premises
- Maintain all security devices and products in good working condition
- Develop and implement preventative measures against accidents, thefts and other risks
- Ensure compliance of applicable policies and regulations while implementing security measures
- Previous experience in security, law enforcement, or other related fields preferred but will train the right individual
$11.50 - $12 per hour
We are one of the leading providers of quality facility management services for manufacturing and industrial.