We are currently looking for Security Officers who live in the North Miami area Opa-Locka, and Miami Lakes to come and join our team. As a Security Officer, you are responsible for ensuring the safety and protection of a company's employees, visitors, and/or associated property. In a few easy steps, you too can be a part of our amazing team.
- Security guards are responsible for ensuring the safety and protection of a company's employees, visitors, and associated property
- Secure premises and personnel by patrolling property; monitoring surveillance equipment; inspecting buildings, equipment, and access points; permitting entry
- Obtain help by sounding alarms
- Prevent losses and damage by reporting irregularities, informing violators of policy and procedures; restraining trespassers
- Control traffic by directing drivers
- Complete reports by recording observations, information, occurrences, and surveillance activities; interviewing witnesses; obtaining signatures
- Maintain the environment by monitoring and setting building and equipment controls
- Maintain the organization's stability and reputation by complying with legal requirements
- Ensure operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; evaluating new equipment and techniques
- MUST BE ABLE TO WORK OVERNIGHT/WEEKENDS/HOLIDAYS
- Valid security license for the State of Florida class D
- Must have a valid FL Drivers License
- Must have reliable transportation
- Professional demeanor and appearance
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred
- Must have a SmartPhone
- Able to pass a background check with no felony convictions
$11 - $14 Hourly
About Nation Security
Nation Security employer dynamic is like non-other in many aspects. We provide on-the-job training, position advancements, and learning a wide variety of skills. Each employee has growth opportunities that would not only allow each employee to grow within the company but advance them to have more opportunities. Each employee has a variety of skill sets to learn from personnel training, equipment use, emergency protocols, alarm procedures, disastrous protocols, and safety procedures. Our top-rated security company provides the absolute best security services.
Come be a part of our amazing team!