We are in search of a Security Officer to become part of our team at a facility in Kissimmee, FL.
The selected individual will patrol and secure assigned premises.
We will assist in State Licensing and licensing requires a clear criminal history check.
We are a recognized leader in providing facility maintenance and building services to many of the most recognized brands in the manufacturing, distribution, power generation, hospitality, health care and automotive industries.
We are a $200 million dollar enterprise operating in 29 states predominantly in the eastern half of the U.S. and continue to experience rapid growth requiring the addition of experienced and capable leaders to support it.
- Monitor premises to prevent theft, violence, or infractions of rules
- Thoroughly examine doors, windows, and gates to ensure proper function and security
- Warn violators of premise rules and regulations
- Apprehend or expel persons engaging in suspicious or criminal acts
- Report any facility issues such as fire hazards and leaking water pipes
- Request emergency personnel for high risk situations
- Check guests and visitors in and out of the facility
- Process and submit payroll using company provided tools and programs
- Previous experience in security, law enforcement, military, or other related fields
- Familiarity with security equipment
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong attention to detail
- Good hand-writing
- Must be observant and able to effectively communicate thoughts into words
- Alabama Unarmed Security License
$11 - $13 per hour
We are one of the leading providers of quality facility management services for manufacturing and industrial.