Premier Risk Solutions LLC
The Physical Security Specialist will plan & put a process in place to safeguard the life, health, time, reputation, and peace of mind of principals and/or organizations who face an elevated risk. The use of communication methods including bi-lingual, body language, vocal tones, etc to ensure communication is needed. You will provide physical safety and protection to the client(s) including but not limited to: secure transportation, medical support, and ease of movement & efficiency of schedule. The ability to successfully extract a client(s) in an emergency such as weather, crisis situations, or civil unrest. Strong knowledge of emergency/attach on principal maneuvers and the ability to react to any threat internally or externally. Facilitation of these responsibilities is the key to success of the mission and the client's well-being.
- Development of contingency plans based on assignment and intelligence obtain related to the situation
- Provide a safe, efficient, comfortable environment
- Must ensure privacy & confidentiality in all communications and deployment to only those with a business need to know
- Effectively communicate with all supporting parties
- Constantly maintain situational awareness and personal state of readiness at all times
- Be an effective security barrier against potential threats
- Physically engage with any threat and respond accordingly when necessary
- Must be flexible and available on relatively short notice call-outs
- Follow all local, state, and federal laws while providing protection services
- You will have 3+ years of prior experience operating in a role as a physical security or protection specialist
- Associates Degree or higher level of education (relevant experience can be substituted)
- Law Enforcement or Military Experience highly preferred
- Basic Computer Skills with Microsoft Office, Apple Products, Internet Search, and Intelligence Resources
- Current understanding and knowledge of all applicable federal, state & local laws & regulations
- Valid Driver's License and Clean Driving Record
- Ability to pass a comprehensive local, state & federal background check and drug screening
- Complete EEOC compliant applicant assessment
- Be in good standing with all required licensures for area of assignment
- Strong Written & Verbal Communication Skills. Must be fluent in English language.
- Well Developed EQ Skills
- Some overnight and extended travel may be required as needed for specific client assignments
- Provide all tools necessary and applicable to the position such as appropriate attire, vehicle, firearm, etc.
- This is a US Position Only. Applicant shall be a citizen of the USA or an alien who has been lawfully admitted for permanent residence as evidenced by alien Registration Receipt Card Form 1-151 or who presents other evidence from the INS that he/she is authorized to engage in employment. This position does not offer sponsorship.
$28 - $38 hourly
About Premier Risk Solutions LLC
Premier Risk Solutions LLC (PRS) is a global physical security risk management firm based out of the greater Seattle, WA metropolitan area. We provide solutions to our clients that are custom and risk-based in the areas of protective assignments, investigative tasks as well as consulting and training needs. Here at PRS, we are big enough to work for Fortune 500 companies and small enough to remember your name when you call.