We are accepting applications for Unarmed Security Officer positions to become part of our team for both full-time and part-time guards. The selected individual(s) will patrol and secure assigned premises as well as identify risks to staff and patrons.
Hours: All Shifts available!
- Monitor premises to prevent theft, violence, or infractions of rules
- Thoroughly examine doors, windows, and gates to ensure proper function and security
- Warn violators of premise rules and regulations
- Apprehend or expel persons engaging in suspicious or criminal acts
- Report any facility issues such as fire hazards and leaking water pipes
- Request emergency personnel for high risk situations
- Successfully use the provided software to annotate events that occur during shift
- Make regular trips around the property and scan the pre-determined points as directed by management
- Work as part of a team
- Previous experience in security, military, law enforcement, or other related fields
- Familiarity with security equipment
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong attention to detail
- H.S. Diploma or equivalent
- Go through NC Unarmed Security Licensing (We will assist with licensing for otherwise qualified candidates)
- All candidates must pass a drug screen and background check
$9.50 per hour
We are one of the leading providers of quality facility management services for manufacturing and industrial.