IH services, Inc., the leading provider of quality facility management services for manufacturing & industrial, distribution, healthcare, commercial, and educational facilities is in need of a security guard for our ASG affiliate located in Dalton Georgia at the Walnut Square Mall
We are accepting applications for Unarmed Security Officer positions to become part of our team for both full-time and part-time guards. The selected individual(s) will patrol and secure assigned premises as well as identify risks to staff and patrons. All shifts available.
All candidates must pass a drug screen and background check
We are a $200 million dollar enterprise operating in 29 states predominantly in the eastern half of the U.S. and continue to experience rapid growth requiring the addition of experienced and capable leaders to support it.
- Monitor premises to prevent theft, violence, or infractions of rules
- Thoroughly examine doors, windows, and gates to ensure proper function and security
- Warn violators of premise rules and regulations
- Apprehend or expel persons engaging in suspicious or criminal acts
- Report any facility issues such as fire hazards and leaking water pipes
- Request emergency personnel for high risk situations
- Successfully use the provided software to annotate events that occur during shift.
- Make regular trips around the property and scan the pre-determined points as directed by management
- Work as part of a team
- Previous experience in security, military, law enforcement, or other related fields
- Familiarity with security equipment
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong attention to detail
- H.S. Diploma or equivalent
- Go through NC Unarmed Security Licensing (We will assist with licensing for otherwise qualified candidates.)
$10.00 - $11.50 hourly
We are one of the leading providers of quality facility management services for manufacturing and industrial.