Prime Equity Mortgage
We're searching for a diligent office assistant to provide administrative support. You’ll be responsible for responding to all complaints and questions in a friendly and timely manner, implementing office standards to streamline our processes, scheduling appointments, and company trips, ordering office equipment, and marketing our brand through community events and print and digital mediums. Applicants should be extremely thorough, possess excellent communication skills, and have some background in customer service. Send us your resume today to become part of the team!
- Manage all paperwork in the office and create a process for team members to follow to ensure efficiency
- Order office equipment and supplies as needed
- Schedule appointments, including travel arrangements or other company engagements
- Plan community events to market the company and increase brand awareness
- Act as a point of contact for complaints or questions from customers and respond in a timely manner
- Customer service experience in our industry is preferred
- Shows great interpersonal skills and excellent written communication
- History of being deadline-driven and extremely organized
- Proficient in basic computer software and can quickly learn to use new programs
- High school diploma or GED required
$30,000 - $59,999 yearly
About Prime Equity Mortgage
We are a mortgage brokerage located in the city of West Covina, CA. We have a core of young, hungry loan officers lead by President/Sr. Loan Officer Andrew E. Quezada. Andrew has been nationally recognized/ranked for the volume of loans originated by Scotsmans Guide, NAHREP, and has been featured in numerous industry publications.