The Barry Mathis Real Estate Team
We're searching for a diligent office assistant to provide administrative support. You’ll be responsible for responding to all complaints and questions in a friendly and timely manner, implementing office standards to streamline our processes, scheduling appointments, and company trips, ordering office equipment, and marketing our brand through community events and print and digital mediums. Applicants should be extremely thorough, possess excellent communication skills, and have some background in customer service. Send us your resume today to become part of the team!
- Produce progress reports and present to the team on a regular basis
- Oversee online and print marketing efforts
- Purchase office equipment when appropriate
- Facilitate communication between our customers and team to ensure customer satisfaction
- Coordinate any company parties, necessary appointments, or travel
- Associate's degree preferred but not required to apply
- Display excellent written, problem-solving, and verbal communication skills
- Navigates computer programs with ease to provide a quick front-desk experience for customers
- Prior experience in office management or our industry is a plus
- Shows ability to quickly finish very detailed work
$31,200 to $41,600
About The Barry Mathis Real Estate Team
We are a small team of busy agents who keep a lot of balls bouncing. If you like a fast-paced environment with a family feel, this may be a good fit for you.
We are succeeding and I am confident that with your complementing strengths we could do even more together!