ATA Loss Consulting
We're searching for a diligent office assistant to provide administrative support. You’ll be responsible for responding to all complaints and questions in a friendly and timely manner, implementing office standards to streamline our processes, scheduling appointments, and company trips, ordering office equipment, and marketing our brand through community events and print and digital mediums. Applicants should be extremely thorough, possess excellent communication skills, and have some background in customer service. Send us your resume today to become part of the team!
- Plan community events to market the company and increase brand awareness
- Coordinate any company parties, necessary appointments, or travel
- Oversee online and print marketing efforts
- Buy materials for the office when necessary
- Improve skill sets through employee development programs
- Act as a point of contact for complaints or questions from customers and respond in a timely manner
- Create and implement data entry protocols to streamline processes and increase productivity
- Navigates computer programs with ease to provide a quick front-desk experience for customers
- Enjoys talking with customers and can communicate through verbal and written channels
- Prior experience in office management or our industry is a plus
- Proven track record of completing projects on time in an orderly manner
$15 - $18 hourly
About ATA Loss Consulting
Since its inception, ATA Loss Consulting has stood out as a thought leader in the claims consulting space. Having combined decades of experience, our team of experts brings to the table a depth of knowledge and a passion for getting the job done right.
When natural disasters strike, often without warning, ATA Loss Consulting is here to assist clients with the aftermath of investigations, estimates, and resolution of claims in your client's favor.