Keller Williams Chris Ball Properties
We're hiring an organized administrative assistant to keep up with a fast paced real estate sales team! Candidate will provide extraordinary customer service to all of our clients. Other responsibilities include answering phone calls and emails quickly and kindly. Creating and improving existing office systems to make them more efficient. You’ll also support the team by marketing the company and planning client events. Candidates should be great communicators who are driven and have great time management skills. If you’re interested in the position, send us your resume today!
- Answer phone calls and emails to act as a liaison between clients and staff members to improve customer retention and referral rates
- Increase productivity by creating record-keeping procedures for customer data filing systems
- Connect with our customer base and raise brand visibility by coordinating community events
- Utilize the website, social media, and printed materials to raise our visibility in the community
- History of being deadline-driven and extremely organized
- Customer service experience in our industry is preferred
- High school diploma or GED required, some college experience preferred
- Display excellent written, problem-solving, and verbal communication skills
- Navigates computer programs with ease to provide a quick front-desk experience for customers
$12 - $15 hourly
About Keller Williams Chris Ball Properties
Chris Ball Properties is a fast paced high producing real estate team. We pride ourselves in customer service and have a great reputation in our community. With over 20+ years of experience and growing we are looking to add additional support for us and our clients through this important hire.