We’re looking for a full-time inside sales representative to join our growing team! You’ll convert pre-qualified leads into new customers and turn existing clients into repeat business. Candidates should be driven, hard-working professionals who have a knack for closing deals. Ready to take the next step in your career? Apply today!
- Maintain the customer database with updated information on past, current, and potential clients
- Meet with prospects and convert them into new clients and ensure their needs are met
- Encourage potential clients to buy premium products and close the best possible deal
- Entice customers to use our services again by following up via phone calls, emails, or other forms of communication after initial purchase
- Assess the sales team’s progress toward company customer acquisition goals by creating quarterly and monthly sales reports
- One year of work experience in sales
- Experience using CRM software as an integral part of the sales process
- Excellent communication skills, listening skills, presentation skills, and customer service skills
- High school diploma or GED required, bachelor’s degree preferred
$45,000 - $65,000 yearly
About CrossCountry Mortgage
Our mission is simple: to provide our clients with the best possible advice and benefit to their financial needs while facilitating a straightforward, transparent mortgage process for buyers, sellers, and realtors.
Our goal is to be recognized as the leading and most reputable mortgage company in the nation. We begin that process by earning our client's trust through knowledge and communication. They are our first priority and we pride ourselves on developing rewarding, long-term customer relationships. We can close the housing loan quickly and help them save money because we empower our loan officers with advanced mortgage technology that enhances their customer service and industry expertise.