The Brian Burds Home Selling Team
We're hiring an organized administrative assistant to provide extraordinary customer service. Responsibilities include answering all phone calls and emails quickly and kindly, making existing office systems more efficient, buying materials for the office as needed, and scheduling appointments for agents. You’ll also support the team by marketing the company and planning company events. Candidates should be great communicators who are driven and have great time management skills. If you’re interested in the position, send us your resume today!
- Increase productivity by creating record-keeping procedures for customer data filing systems
- Plan community events to market the company and increase brand awareness
- Generate status reports as requested so the team is informed with progress reports
- Grow in the position through continued learning and revitalization of skillsets in related duties
- Act as a point of contact for complaints or questions from customers and respond in a timely manner
- History of being deadline-driven and extremely organized
- High school diploma or GED required, some college experience preferred
- Customer service experience in our industry is preferred
- Shows great interpersonal skills and excellent written communication
- Technologically Savvy; Ability to learn new programs quickly and troubleshoot common issues.
About The Brian Burds Home Selling Team
Century 21 Haggerty is a high energy brokerage with unlimited potential. We are continually giving 121% to our team and to our clients to ensure we grow our enthusiasm in our business. Founded in 1976 as Golden Key Reality Haggerty CO is who you want to work for because we will work for you.