Luxe Omni Real Estate
We're looking for a professional, friendly administrative assistant for our fast-paced work environment. You'll never be bored here! When we say fast-paced, we really mean it. Your primary job will be to serve as the first point of contact with all agents and clients, providing excellent customer service. Additional administrative duties include increasing productivity by following office protocols, scheduling important appointments and/or travel arrangements, purchasing office supplies as needed, light bookkeeping, data entry in various excel spreadsheets, and assisting in marketing our brand online and at events. You'll also be running errands such as putting up for sale signs and installing lockboxes. Job seekers should have superb organizational skills, LOVE following checklists, have serious attention to detail, and love talking to people. Ready to join the team? Send in your application today!
- Act as a point of contact for complaints or questions from customers and respond in a timely manner
- Order office equipment and supplies as needed
- Strengthen existing abilities and gain new ones by participating in training opportunities
- Connect with our customer base and raise brand visibility by coordinating community events
- Generate status reports as requested so the team is informed with progress reports
- Assist in planning office events.
- Manage and review transactional paperwork and ensure accuracy.
- Gather data for reports throughout the month.
- Customer service experience in our industry is preferred
- Proven track record of completing projects on time in an orderly manner
- Associate's degree preferred but not required to apply
- Shows great interpersonal skills and excellent written communication
- 2+ years experience working in a real estate-related field preferred
- Able to assist agents in troubleshooting common printer/computer issues
- Technologically savvy; advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Word and Excel programs
- Ability to learn new programs quickly
- Ability to be disrupted from a task to assist with something urgent without errors
$30,000 - $40,000 yearly
About Luxe Omni Real Estate
We pride ourselves on having an amazing culture, and we also get some serious hard work done. New ideas for improvement are not only welcome, they are encouraged.