Coldwell Banker Town & Country Real Estate
We're looking for a professional, friendly administrative assistant. Your primary job will be to serve as the first point of contact with all clients, providing excellent customer service. Additional administrative duties include increasing productivity by creating and following office protocols, scheduling important appointments and/or travel arrangements, purchasing office supplies as needed, and assisting in marketing our brand online and at events. Job seekers should have superb organizational skills and love talking to people. Ready to join the team? Send in your application today!
- Plan community events to market the company and increase brand awareness
- Answer phone calls and emails to act as a liaison between clients and staff members to improve customer retention and referral rates
- Improve skill sets through employee development programs
- Oversee online and print marketing efforts
- Purchase office equipment when appropriate
- Answer incoming calls and online Inquires, as well as being the face of the company when clients and Agents walk through the front door
- Shows ability to quickly finish very detailed work
- Prior experience in office management or our industry is a plus
- High school diploma or GED required, some college experience preferred
- Shows great interpersonal skills and excellent written communication
- Proficient in basic computer software and can quickly learn to use new programs
About Coldwell Banker Town & Country Real Estate
We are a family-owned and operated company. We are very much involved in the community and believe in giving back.
We have launched many successful careers in real estate. Our pay plan is competitive, and we offer leads.
Coldwell Banker is an international company spreading across the world, and we serve Livingston and Oakland counties through our 5 offices. Brighton, Milford, Howell, Fowlerville & Pinckney.