Coldwell Banker Town & Country Real Estate
We're searching for a diligent office assistant to provide administrative support. You’ll be responsible for responding to all complaints and questions in a friendly and timely manner, implementing office standards to streamline our processes, scheduling appointments, and company trips, ordering office equipment, and marketing our brand through community events and print and digital mediums. Applicants should be extremely thorough, possess excellent communication skills, and have some background in customer service. Send us your resume today to become part of the team!
- Purchase office equipment when appropriate
- Connect with our customer base and raise brand visibility by coordinating community events
- Inform team members regularly about the status of projects and any setbacks or achievements
- Strengthen existing abilities and gain new ones by participating in training opportunities
- Manage all paperwork in the office and create a process for team members to follow to ensure efficiency
- Answer incoming calls and online Inquires, as well as being the face of the company when clients and Agents walk through the front door
- History of being deadline-driven and extremely organized
- Display excellent written, problem-solving, and verbal communication skills
- Customer service experience in our industry is preferred
- Navigates computer programs with ease to provide a quick front-desk experience for customers
- Associate's degree preferred but not required to apply
$12 per hour
About Coldwell Banker Town & Country Real Estate
We are a family owned and operated company. We are very much involved in the community and believe in giving back.
We have launched many successful careers in real estate. Our pay plan is competitive, and we offer leads.
Coldwell Banker is an international company spreading across the world, and we serve Livingston and Oakland counties through our 5 offices. Brighton, Milford, Howell, Fowlerville & Pinckney.