We are now hiring for a Second Shift Press Operator for a facility in Fletcher, NC.
Working hours are 3:15 PM to 11:45 PM (Monday through Friday). Occasional overtime on weekends.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: Work may involve non-toxic and/or toxic fumes, chemicals, airborne particles, vibrations and heat
- Work with engineering and/or maintenance to resolve specific machine, tooling and setup problems that may arise.
- Sets controls to synchronize machine actions for various operations on work piece in specified sequence.
- Adjusts settings of dies on controls as required to produce product within specified tolerances and meeting quality standards.
- Maintains machinery, including oiling and cleaning on a regular basis.
- Ensures all quality and safety documentation is completed.
- Ability to read blueprints
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and setup procedures per Quality Systems
- Using a variety of common machine tools and gauges, calipers, etc.
- Ability to perform mathematical functions using whole numbers, decimals and the metric system
- Regularly required to use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls and reach with hands and arms
- Ability to lift heavy tooling (50 – 100 lbs. with assistance)
$12.45 per hour
Pride, passion and performance are the hallmark of our associates and we are looking for choice individuals that want to serve the communities in which they work. Join us!!