We are looking to hire an Onsite Coordinator in the Fletcher, NC area! We are looking for a creative, energetic individual who has a "whatever it takes" attitude in fulfilling their job.
An Onsite Coordinator acts as an on-site extension of the HR function, managing all aspects of a contingent workforce, to include business relationship development, selection, and management of the contingent employees. Having prior supervisor experience in manufacturing, light industrial, logistics, or distribution worker skill sets is strongly preferred!
- Candidate will build and maintain strategic partnership through an extensive and detailed understanding of the business, strategic direction, processes, and policies.
- You wiill maintain close contact with the key principles to ensure highest level of satisfaction possible.
- Candidate will comply with all operational standards and employment laws and regulations.
- 1 to 3 years of experience in a supervisor role.
- Ability to multitask and effectively prioritize workload.
- Unsurpassed level of professionalism and ability to communicate at all levels of the client organization.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and resolve complex client situations in an effective manner.
- Must be self motivated.
- Intermediate computer skills and knowledge of MS Office.
- Have a GED or High School Diploma.
- Strong organizational, analytical, and problem solving abilities.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities and deadlines in a fast paced environment.
$13 - $15 per hour
Pride, passion and performance are the hallmark of our associates and we are looking for choice individuals that want to serve the communities in which they work. Join us!!