We are looking to hire an Onsite Coordinator in York, SC.
We are looking for an individual who is knowledgeable and skilled in the use of Microsoft Office. Must be professional, able to work independently and be a self-motivator. Must be able to pay attention to detail and be able to multitask.
Shift Hours: 4:00 pm to 12:30 am, Monday - Friday
- Build and maintain a partnership with the client through an understanding of the client's business, strategic direction, processes, and policies.
- Retain employees thru counseling on attendance, training and evaluations.
- Easily problem solve issues that may arise.
- Communicate and follow up with production supervisors and managers on Peak related matter.
- Update live spreadsheets and forms.
- Build and maintain a talent pipeline that aligns with the client's needs and output requirement.
- Comply with all operational standards and employment laws and regulations.
- Previous experience in a supervisor role is preferred.
- Ability to multitask and effectively prioritize workload
- Unsurpassed level of professionalism and ability to communicate at all levels of the client organization
- Strong organizational, analytical, and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities and deadlines
- Must be self-motivated
- People oriented
- Knowledge of MS Office
$14.00 - $15.00 per hr
Pride, passion and performance are the hallmark of our associates and we are looking for choice individuals that want to serve the communities in which they work. Join us!!