This position is accountable for the proper count and verification of all incoming and outgoing product loads as well as loading product on route or transport vehicles.
Work hours/schedule: 5pm-2am, Monday through Friday.
- Maintains a clean, safe, and secure environment.
- Monitors and verifies all shipped product quality that meets set standards.
- Works cooperatively with co-workers.
- Notifies a supervisor or manager if there are issues regarding product shortages or quality.
- Accountable for the proper count and verification of all incoming and outgoing product loads and returns.
- Count and prepare proper loads.
- Break-down tray stacks of bread, muffins and bagels, etc.
- Arrange product for efficient loading and operational needs.
- Daily processing of required paperwork, including inputting any adjustments/shorts/overages, and verifying loads to account for all products, utilizing computer applications.
- May operate a route or transport truck, if applicable.
- Must be able to stack product according to stacking procedures.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time, climb, twist, etc.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Attention to detail.
- Sets and maintains high performance standards.
- Maintains high level of productivity and self-direction.
- Must be able to lift a maximum of 50 lbs. overhead.
- H.S. diploma or equivalent PREFERRED BUT NOT REQUIRED.
- Must possess basic computer skills.
$12.75 per hour
Pride, passion and performance are the hallmark of our associates and we are looking for choice individuals that want to serve the communities in which they work. Join us!