CityScape Metro Group - Keller Williams Realty
Are you a seasoned realtor looking for something new?
CityScape Metro Group - Keller Williams Realty is looking for an energetic person who is driven to help others and who desires to be part of something bigger. The candidate must have a track record of success as well as a passion for teaching and encouraging others. The position will be one of leadership and influence.
- Are you SEASONED and looking for a NEW OPPORTUNITY in Real Estate?
- Are you an EMPIRE BUILDER? Looking for something NEW?
- Have you ever wondered what additional roles exist in the real estate industry?
- Have you had a successful sales business and wondering - what’s next?
- Do you have the desire to be part of something bigger? Something that impacts more people?
- Are you looking to fulfill your potential?
If you have DRIVE and PASSION and want more out of life - don’t hesitate to explore this great opportunity.
The candidate must have strong communication skills and a naturally ability to connect with others. The candidate has risen to the top of leadership positions in other areas of business and their personal life. The candidate is passionate, people-oriented, and has a heart to serve others. Our perfect person would be an influencer.
- Driving attendance and engagement in trainings
- Use existing tools to identify potential candidates for our FAST TRACK coaching
- Consult with associates to uncover their goals, coach them on the necessary actions to achieve those goals and hold them accountable for taking the necessary actions
- Track associate results and share with the Team Leader
- Work with the Leadership Team to create, develop and implement productivity events
- Assist in developing the training calendar
- Recruit new and seasoned agents using Language of Real Estate (LORE) and set standards on productivity in the first 90 days
- Utilize internal reports to identify potential candidates for the program
- Build and maintain a culture of coaching
- Master of scripts
- 2+ years of real estate sales experience
- Track record of success (in real estate and other areas/past experiences)
- Track record of focus and determination
- Superior goal setting, planning and accountability skills
- Competent in use of technology and social media
- Strong people skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Proactive and positive attitude
- Learning-based attitude
- Passion for leading, coaching and training
- High energy
For additional information or to schedule a confidential interview, please contact us.
About CityScape Metro Group - Keller Williams Realty
Our company is ranked in the top 1% of real estate sales in the world. We are one of the fastest growing real estate organizations in the Northern Virginia, DC, Maryland region. This opportunity will not only help you focus on your strengths, it will give you the opportunity to earn your financial freedom. Leadership opportunities will present themselves to the right candidates.
We have successfully doubled our business each and every year and are looking for the right candidates.