Do you value the 3 F's:
- Flexibility at work
If so AND you are a CPA or a Tax Preparer with the experience we need to exceed client expectations, please continue reading!
What else are we looking for in our next part-time team member?
- Follows Through
- Meets Deadlines
- Sticks with the Plan
- Is responsible and professional
- Is a stickler for details
- Has a passion for helping others
- And.. oh- by the way- did we mention fun?
Is this you? Then, you may be “the one” we’re searching for!
Here is what you will get to see, do and experience as a part-time CPA and/or experienced tax preparer in our small, yet fun and family-oriented firm:
- Prepare federal and state tax returns for individuals including all schedules
- Prepare federal and multi-state tax returns for LLCs, partnerships, and corporations
- Respond to IRS and state issues
- Assist other team members with accounting responsibilities as required
- Meet with clients
- Share your ideas
- Be part of a high-energy, positive team looking to serve clients in a new, unique way that works with their lives and schedules
- Minimum of 5 years experience in both business and personal tax preparation
- Ability to utilize tax preparation software; Knowledge of Drake a plus!
- Knowledgeable and well-versed in all tax forms
- Commitment and passion... we are customer-centric!
- Flexibility with the ability to adapt to changes
- Organizational skills
- Great positive attitude
- Excellent people and client service skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to maintain the confidentiality of all client matters and details
- Accountability (and know what it really means)
- Ability to follow through and get work done
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
You take your work seriously in terms of responsibility but like to have fun, too. So, basically, you CRUSH it- due to your knowledge and experience- you are able to have a quick turnaround for clients while not missing the important details, as STRONG attention to detail and commitment to teamwork is a must to thrive in this role with us.
$22 - $28 hourly DOE
About Accountabilities Inc.
We are Accountabilities Inc, a small tax firm located in Camp Hill. We are looking for some help as we grow our firm in awesome and amazing ways! We’re not stuffy, nor are we stuck in our ways. We are a woman-owned business working hard to make a difference in people’s lives.
Please note this is a highly flexible role, but it is an in-person, in office job.
Thanks for reading!