At Maverick’s Marketing, we help businesses reach their full potential and bring positive change so that, together we can make change happen in the world. The Search Engine Marketing Coordinator must be detail-oriented, highly collaborative, organized, and someone who asks the right questions with genuine curiosity. They have the ability to maintain a bird’s eye view of all paid media channels as well as dive into the weeds to assess efficiency, accuracy and deliver superior results. Not only will your effects drive Mavericks Marketing as an industry leader, but you will also nurture the high-quality and reliable environment our clients love.
The Search Engine Marketing Specialist is responsible for day-to-day management and execution of paid and organic search engine marketing (SEM) campaigns. S/he uses search engine optimization (SEO) knowledge to assist clients and Mavericks Marketing in generating fully optimized content and content strategies to direct web traffic as well as customer interactions in tandem with integrated campaigns.
The Search Engine Marketing Specialist requires at least 3 years of search marketing experience, with a proven SEO track record, and possesses a desire to become an expert in the search marketing field. The SEM Specialist also has knowledge and experience using Google, Microsoft, Facebook/Instagram, and other search marketing and analytic tools is required and must be experienced in Excel. S/he needs strong written and verbal communication and analytical skills, must be an excellent time and project manager and be detail-oriented.
- Manages paid search marketing campaigns across multiple search engines and multiple geographies to ensure specific client and agency goals are met
- Manages day-to-day paid search campaigns, including keyword generation, ad copywriting and testing, bid management, landing page optimization, budget management etc.
- Serves as the primary contact and subject-matter expert for paid search with both internal and external contacts, including Google, Microsoft, Facebook/Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, and other designated search engines
- Researches, collects and analyzes data, leveraging internal and external resources, and data sources to report on successes and actionable opportunities for paid search programs
- Utilizes bid management tools and data modeling to maximize the effectiveness of pay-per-click (PPC) campaigns; negotiates for pay-per-conversion opportunities
- Generates and disseminates management reporting to ensure that the wider team is aware of campaign performance trends
- Manages paid search budgets, keeping campaigns on budget and within performance expectations
- Interpersonal Skills/Active Listening
- Outstanding Communication
- Brand Stewardship
- Composure Under Pressure
- Strong Time Management Skills
- Critical Thinking
- Data Interpretation/Forecasting
Skills and Qualifications
- Successful candidates will possess a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or related field
- 2-3 years building and managing paid search accounts on Google and Bing
- Google Ads Certified
- Ability to work within a wide range of client budgets and yield quantifiable results
- Must be accountable and not afraid to share opinions and ask questions
- A desire to grow with the company and contribute to agency culture
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Familiarity with Google Analytics or other third-party analytics and optimization tools
- Strong Excel skills
- Must have excellent verbal and written communications skills, demonstrate a high degree of professionalism, and show strong attention to detail
- Must have the ability to multi-task and work within deadlines
- Candidates must have the ability to interact with all levels of the organization
- Prior experience with PPC management platforms
- Agency experience or experience working with multiple direct response advertiser is a plus
- Familiarity with SEO software (SEMRush, Ahrefs, SEO Quake, just to name a few…)
- GTM setup and tracking knowledge
- A leader with strong analytical capabilities
- Outstanding communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal abilities
- Thoroughly understands the ever-changing world of digital marketing — specifically in the search and display realm.
- Knowledge of HTML and WordPress CMS development or management is a plus
- Questionnaire Completion - https://forms.gle/Jf2kpd2VV6y9wjg96
- Strong references and portfolio of past work required
$48,000 - $52,000/year DOE
About Mavericks Marketing
Most companies struggle with the strategy to build a large brand that disrupts their industry. We have a process that helps them develop the right strategy and tactics to implement so their company can become a market leader in their industry.
We dedicate ourselves to reshaping the way businesses develop strategies as well as how those strategies are implemented. We approach each client with an outside perspective to not just their business strategy but their industry. Our mission is to develop and implement the business strategy that will not just differentiate you in the market, but disrupt your industry.
Mavericks Marketing is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, veteran status., or other applicable legally protected characteristics.