Vert Environmental @ San Diego
Our business is hiring a manager to join our growing teams. We’re looking to invest in a candidate who is interested in team leadership, upward mobility, and the opportunity to work in a fast-paced, high-energy work environment. You’ll be in charge of specific departments, oversee day-to-day operations, and ensure our business is running smoothly. Please read the job description and qualifications. If you’re a systems thinker with a passion for building the best team, start your application today!
- Manage office’s secretarial duties including leading day-to-day operations and overseeing administrative assistants
- Execute other office administration and human resources tasks as assigned
- Maintain front-facing relationships with customers, contractors, service providers, and vendors
- Make sure office policies are adhered to and reflect our company’s high standards
- Keep office systems running smoothly including ordering office supplies, organizing filing systems, maintaining office equipment, optimizing the organizational budget, and scheduling meetings
- Manage all aspects and employees of the company’s Project Coordinating Department and Field Tech Department
- Attend weekly report meetings with the Project Coordinating Department, Field Tech Department, and Management Team
- Effectively communicate, multi-task, and manage a large range of projects
- Cross-training of employees to facilitate functional redundancies across project duties and responsibilities
- Develop and oversee the division of labor within the Project Coordinating Department and Field Tech Department
- Direct and manage employee’s schedules, duties, roles and maintain a highly functioning office on a Monday-Saturday schedule
- Work efficiently and quickly under complex problems
- Direct and manage a fast-paced office
- Schedule projects, coordinate technicians, provide client updates and results and ensure projects are completed
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for their job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Excellent time management, problem-solving, and communication skills
- Over 2 years of prior management experience or similar work experience in an office environment
- General computer skills with Microsoft Office or similar systems
- High school diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent
- B.A. or B.S from 4-year University
- Minimum of 2-years experience working within the Environmental or associated industry
- Certifications in Asbestos, Lead, Industrial Hygiene are a plus (CAC, LI-RA, CMI)
- Laboratory experience is a plus
$55,000 - $65,000
About Vert Environmental @ San Diego
VERT Environmental is a full-service environmental testing and consulting company servicing Southern California. We offer growth and long-term opportunities for careers with benefits in a bulletproof industry with an energized team that thrives off a fast-paced environment the industry requires.
A company that employees are proud of and competitors aspire to be.
Empower every person in our organization to achieve more.
Whether you are new or seasoned in the environmental industry, we are excited to partner with people who want to succeed and grow.