Vert Environmental @ San Diego
We are in need of an Assistant Manager to support the daily operations of the Project Coordinating Department. This position takes part in a leadership role and helps us a direct resource for anyone in the company with questions. This position helps with field sampling questions, laboratory analysis questions, and providing pricing, administrative, and/or billing questions. In addition, the position manages and oversees the day-to-day operations.
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Vacation/Sick Time, 401k, various discounts on travel/entertainment/wellness/gym membership, etc.
- Answering phone calls
- Calling clients and technicians
- Scheduling field jobs with technicians, clients, and homeowners
- Provide excellent customer service and maintain client relations
- Data entry
- Preparing and gaining work authorizations
- Assist in acquiring billing information for clients and insurance companies
- Taking lead in the Manager role when the manager is not present
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Become proficient in company databases, project management systems, and third-party software applications in use by the company
- Excellent verbal and communication skills, personable and client service-oriented
- Strong multi-tasking skills
- Capable of training, reviewing, and critiquing deliverables
- Ability to direct and manage a fast-paced office
- Ability to learn, understand, and explain the technical/science side of the industry and assess
- Capable of directing various departments and prioritizing
- Detail-oriented, accurate reporting, and fast typing skills
- Minimum of 2 years experience working within an associated industry or role-type
- Certifications in Asbestos, Lead, and Industrial Hygiene is a plus (CAC, LI-RA, CMI)
- Laboratory experience is a plus
- Great communication
- Must live within daily driving distance of the office
$54,000 - $64,000
About Vert Environmental @ San Diego
We are a full-service environmental testing and consulting company servicing Southern California. We offer growth and long-term opportunities for careers with benefits with an energized team that thrives off the fast-paced environment the industry requires.
VERT Environmental hosts social events outside of the office for us to get together and share some laughs. We have opportunities to engage in workshops, classes, and training to push us to be the leading environmental testing company in the industry!
- A company that employees are proud of and competitors aspire to be.
- Empower every person in our organization to achieve more.
Whether you are new or seasoned in the environmental industry, we are excited to partner with people who want to succeed and grow.