Curtis Rodriguez Real Estate Group
We're searching for a diligent office scheduler to provide excellent and detailed team support for our entire business. Applicants should be extremely thorough, possess excellent communication skills, problem-solving skills, and be capable of following specific guidelines and direction. Send us your resume today to become part of our quickly growing team!
- Strengthen existing abilities and gain new ones by participating in training opportunities
- Manage all paperwork in the office and create a process for team members to follow to ensure efficiency
- Answer phone calls and emails to act as a liaison between clients and staff members to improve customer retention and referral rates
- Plan office events and schedule arrangements for travel if necessary
- Produce progress reports and present to the team on a regular basis
- Shows ability to quickly finish very detailed work
- Display excellent written, problem-solving, and verbal communication skills
- Navigates computer programs with ease to provide a quick front-desk experience for customers
- Customer service experience in our industry is preferred
- Associate's degree preferred but not required to apply
- Open availability and flexible hours
$20,000 - $30,000 yearly
About Curtis Rodriguez Real Estate Group
The Curtis Rodriguez group is a family-orientated company full of friendly and passionate agents. Led by top producing Real Estate Agents In Riverside and Orange County,
We provide intensive training and support through weekly meetings and trainings to ensure the team is always growing.
We deliver exceptional service and exceed our client's expectations at every step in the transaction!
We look forward to discussing your future career with our team.