We are excited to be hiring for a company with a lot of growth potential.
Purpose: To accurately weigh, measure and scale all ingredients required to mix the specific products assigned.
- Order from Shipping/Receiving the ingredients needed to scale as per schedule of the day.
- Accurately measure and scale ingredients according to mixing schedule and consistent with each formula.
- Properly label all scaled ingredients with date, name of ingredient, weight and batch number.
- Take scheduled ingredients to designated storage areas.
- Mix certain non-complex mixtures as needed and ensure chronological usage of ingredients.
- Assist Mixers as needed.
- Maintain clean and safe work area, and follow Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP's).
- Strong math skills. Must pass in-house aptitude test(s).
- Attention for accuracy and detail.
- Ability to frequently lift and carry up to 75lbs.
- Ability to adapt to changing instructions.
- Ability to following instructions and formulas accurately, and coordinate ingredient rotation.
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of staff.
- Willingness and availability to work overtime as needed.
- Must understand teamwork.
- Excellent attendance record.
- Willingness to do what is asked even if it is not in the job description.
- Must be able to communicate in English (read, write and converse) in order received and verbal job and safety instructions, comprehend hazardous material labeling, follow production schedule, and prepare graphs, weights and other productions reports as required.
$11 per hour
Pride, passion and performance are the hallmark of our associates and we are looking for choice individuals that want to serve the communities in which they work. Join us!