To perform cleanup functions in and around the production plant in order to maintain a reasonably safe and hygienic work/production environment by disposing of refuse, cleaning equipment and resources, and maintaining grounds in and around the plant.
- Clean baking equipment in preparation for oncoming shifts, including loading and unloading washers
- Dispose of refuse from in and around the plants
- Spot clean, dry and wet wash equipment following the SSOP set forth for each piece of equipment
- Wash items in wash-down room consistently and according to standards to assure high quality
- Follow Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP’s)
- Ability to lift and carry up to 25 lbs.
- Availability and willingness to work overtime and in areas as needed
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of staff
- Ability to follow instructions
- Willingness and ability to work safely, efficiently and carefully
- Excellent attendance record
- Willingness to do what is asked even if it is not in the job description
- Must be able to communicate in English (read, write and converse) in order to receive written and verbal job and safety instructions, and comprehend hazardous material labeling
Pride, passion and performance are the hallmark of our associates and we are looking for choice individuals that want to serve the communities in which they work. Join us!