Sugar Foods Corp (Pinnacle)
We are currently seeking someone who will:
- Use broom, mops, shovel, water hoses, waste cans, dolly, fork lift or pallet jacks.
- Disassemble and reassemble machinery.
- Restock hand soaps, sanitizers and paper towels in work areas.
- Remove and discard trash and inedible waste, dispose of waste in proper bins.
- Clean and disinfect floors and drainage systems.
- Wash trash bins, racks, carts, floor mats and other equipment.
- Clean equipment manually by removing parts to scrub debris from surfaces.
- Apply mineral oil and grease to prevent rust and to maintain equipment.
- Restore production machinery to original location and in proper working order for morning shift.
- Adhere to company safety policies and procedures.
- Report problems with equipment to Supervisor.
- Maintain knowledge and adherence to Safety policies and HACCP rules and regulations.
Perform all other duties as assigned.
- Punch-in at start of shift and punch-out at end of work day.
- Report to assigned cleaning area and participate in biweekly job rotation.
- Inspect and prepare cleaning machinery for operation at the start of shift.
- Clean and store clean machinery and tools at end of each shift.
- Operate degreaser and power washer to clean facilities.
- Use cleaning agents to disinfect floors, walls, production machinery and work areas.
$10 - $11/Hr
About Sugar Foods Corp (Pinnacle)
Pinnacle Staffing is a leading staffing, recruiting and workforce management company. Our company fills individual positions on demand, staffs for entire facilities, and manages outsourced recruiting programs for a wide variety of clients. The company’s specialized workforce solutions meet clients’ needs for a reliable, efficient workforce, and it serves a wide variety of industries. Pride, passion and performance are the hallmark of our associates and we are looking for choice individuals that want to serve our clients and the communities in which they work. Join Us!!